Healing The Divide Through Skillful Connection
What is Relational Leadership?
Get our Top Resources about Relational Leadership and learn how these practices can be a game-changer for your personal & professional development.
- ~ The Integral Center’s “Foundations of Authentic Relating” Series
- ~ The top 10 presentations from the Relational Leadership Summit 2016
- ~ Additional Key Resources Selected from our Archives for You
We value your privacy and would never spam you
4 days of connecting and exploring, where you’ll learn and practice what’s working best in the field of self-development, relationship, facilitation, and how you can implement it in your life and career.
The World Is Hungry For More Connection
In this global, multi-cultural, interconnected world — your ability to relate is essential. Leadership is no longer granted merely by authority; it’s granted in each moment and connection. Now more than ever, our attention on personal and cultural development is critical for the quality of leadership the world hungers for.
(Re)Introducing the Relational Leadership Summit!
Relational Leadership Summit is unique because it brings together leaders and enthusiasts who have been experimenting with relational development practices both personally and professionally, together in the same room with beginners, to share their ideas, inspirations, and most effective practices to discover and collaborate on what’s coming ahead.
Why are we doing this?
Because as leaders in a developing field, it’s easy to get entrenched in our own communities and modalities, and lose perspective on the bigger picture of what’s possible as we help foster relational intelligence. As leaders and innovators, we need relationships with each other so that we can harness the resource we need to go back into the trenches of our important work.
That’s why the Relational Leadership Summit was created, and now you’re invited to be a part of it.
This event is for you if:
If this describes you, then you should join us!
What to Expect at RLS 2017
Totally subject to change, but this gives you an idea...
What your registration includes:
- Full access to all programming on all four days on the Relational Leadership Summit
- Access to all featured keynote presentations with our special guests
- Access to all our curated breakout workshops facilitated by our invited experts
- Access to all special evening events, including the Gemma Wilcox performance, our Halloween Party on Saturday night, and any additional evening events
- Access to both pre-conference offerings on Thursday the 26th, and post-conference workshops on Sunday the 29th
Ticket Info and Discounts:
(Click the button to register)
Don't let price stand in your way of joining us,
scholarship discounts are available by application.
* $100 Discount for Integral Center Members with discount code
Join the Conversation...
What is Relational Leadership?
Introduction Video with Robert MacNaughton
Michael Welp: Growing Relational Leadership in White Men
Jonathan Bender: Self-Righteousness in Spiritual Communities
Jayson Gaddis: Be the Relational Special Ops for Your Tribe
Rachel Zurer: On the Front Lines of Conscious Business
Cedar Barstow: Right Relationship with Power & Authority
Featured Videos from RLS2016...
Interested in Sponsoring the Relational Leadership Summit 2017?
The Relational Leadership Summit is a great opportunity to promote your brand, products, or services. Our Sponsorship packages include options for setting up table promotion, special announcements live and through social media, as well as mentions in our event promotion and materials.